Our Inside Sales Rep is responsible for managing a new client sales pipeline, calling new leads and opportunities to promote and establish education of the Fleet Intelligence solution while building relationships with potential clients as their inside sales point person. This Rep will support the Sales Team in researching and cultivating leads to achieve company revenue goals. Assist in producing qualified leads for outside sales representatives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call cold leads and cultivate them into qualified leads for the external sales team
- Conduct basic research on cold leads
- Gather feedback from leads and report findings to sales and marketing teams
- Input all information into Salesforce CRM
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, professional presentation and demeanor.
- Self-motivated, competitive and goal-oriented
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Comfortable with shuffling priorities on a day-to-day basis
- Strong phone presence and ability to spend hours of each day making calls.
- Detail-oriented and diligent about CRM data entry
- Basic understanding of conversion rates and other metrics
- Previous sales experience
- Resourcefulness and flexibility are must haves
- Excellent team player and a willingness to go above and beyond for the team
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus structure available.
- Foresight Intelligence pays 100% Employee-Only Premiums – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Enrollment in Stock Appreciation Rights Plan
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Fully Stocked Break Room