Develops marketing content and materials that deliver critical messaging with high impact. Responsible for overall marketing efforts, this position is integral in the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets; scope of projects varies from brand awareness to product promotion.
REPORTS TO: CEO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and distribute content that attracts attention and helps establish Foresight Intelligence as a trusted source of information and inspiration.
- Conceptual thinking – possess a wide range of design capabilities including graphic design, editorial design, layout and logos for use in various marketing materials.
- Quickly learn about our customers and our vertical to find answers about customer requirements, habits and trends – develop content for publication of products.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Write and edit content for website, digital and other marketing initiatives.
- Create and implement content strategies for email and social media campaigns that appeal to our global audience.
- Research and brainstorm new content topics and ideas for utilizing online resources.
- Design, build and maintain our social media strategy and presence.
- Plan and write blog posts, post blogs to websites and optimize content for search engines.
- Craft well-written updates on Twitter, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
- Design layouts for newsletters, e-books and other materials including infographics and videos.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role (experience in a B2B environment a plus). Thorough understanding of marketing elements and marketing research methods.
- Ideal candidate is versed in industry-standard graphics and multimedia software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro).
- Ability to successfully manage time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to turn ideas into compelling concepts/copy.
- Possess a creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- A healthy respect for deadlines and the drive to see projects through to completion.
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize for SEO.
- Knowledge with setting up, analyzing and optimizing Google AdWords campaign.
- Familiarity with functionality and marketing opportunities for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social platforms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus structure available.
- Foresight Intelligence pays 100% Employee-Only Premiums – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Enrollment in Stock Appreciation Rights Plan
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Fully Stocked Break Room